Thursday, December 23, 2010

A little sketch with a new software

Salve,
 I've got this new painting program - Sketchbook Pro 2011 (merci Maarcin for pointing it to me  -:) ) and decided to draw this sketch, this is quasi-Swedish/German cavalryman (been reading about these pesky Swedish, Finnish, Latvia and German horsemen-enemies of the Polish horsemen during the Deluge, they were quite great warriors and riders in their own right) .
As I am looking at this 'digital painting' I am thinking that perhaps he will need his horse or a saddle at least at his feet when he is done - :)
1 more day to Christmas or as we call it - Świąt  et Wigilii

2 comments:

Rampjaar said...

Nice!

Dario T. W. said...

Many Thanks - :)
there will be more 'Western'XVI and XVIIcentury reiters in the coming 2011 year, I hope