Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Klushino 1610 hussar skech I reworked

Salve,
   more than a year ago I drew a Polish hussar breaking a fence by using his horse's weight, hooves and body, during the attack on the foe hiding behind the wooden fences on the Klushino battlefield.

Couple days ago, as I have been doing some work on another set of drawing on the Vienna 1683 hussaria, I decided to play a bit with this old sketch and here are the results:

This is not a finished image, I think I will still add more elements -  details like fallen horse or a soldier, broken lance, pikes etc - that make these sketches more interesting.

post scriptum

welcome all new 'followers' of my blog and hope to provide all of us with some more interesting horse tales in the future...
Until then

2 comments:

Samuel said...

It looks quite cool already :) Looking forward to the final version.

Best,
Samuel

Dario T. W. said...

Samuelu, Dakujem ti :)